Discovering the Palazzo-Fortezza of Niccolò III and the Orsini Counts

Pitigliano,
Request for price
Book now!
  • Share on

The palace-fortress was begun to build in the century. XII by the Aldobrandeschi; in 1313 it passed to the Orsini; then to the Grand Dukes of Tuscany, the Medici and the Lorraine, who ceded it to the Bishop of Sovana. It preserves frescoes from the 15th century, works of art and period environments: paintings, silver, fabrics, manuscripts; the oil mill, the library and the keep.

Information

  • Reachable with : Con auto,
  • Duration : 1h circa